Valid Network sees a world where security and blockchain go hand-in-hand, enabling enterprises to adopt blockchain applications quickly and with greater confidence. We are working towards securing the future of the global economy. Our team of experts, cybersecurity experts, early adopters of blockchain, and tech fans work together to balance experience and intelligence, with opportunity innovation and fun. We are a multinational team with members all over the world from all walks of life and backgrounds, and we celebrate the diversity each member brings to the organization.
About This Role
We are looking for a R&D Director to join and lead our amazing R&D team. We are looking for an experienced leader to manage our very skilled, talented and extremely driven R&D team. This candidate should be passionate about coding, have amazing interpersonal skills and stay organized with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Build, manage, coach, engage, and motivate the R&D team
- Oversee technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Find and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage
- Support departments in their profitable usage of technology
- Monitor system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- End-to-end development lead of products and features, from design to implementation and from the database to the client
Required Skills and Experience
- 15+ years of hands-on software development experience
- 5+ years of team leadership and management(managing a team of over 10 people)
- Strong background in the Cyber industry
- Proven success in developing complex SaaS architectures
- Experience with CD/CI DevOps process
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience AWS / Azure / Microservices / Kubernetes
- Experience with backend web technologies (java, node, .net, etc.).
- Experience with front-end web frameworks (react, angular, etc.).
- Experience with modern database technologies (SQL, NoSQL, Redis, etc.)
- BSc/MSc EE/computer-science
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in machine learning and advanced analytics methodologies
- Experience in blockchain technologies, distributed applications and security protocols.