Valid Network sees a world where security and blockchain go hand-in-hand, enabling enterprises to adopt blockchain applications quickly and with greater confidence. We are working towards securing the future of the global economy. Our team of experts, cybersecurity experts, early adopters of blockchain, and tech fans work together to balance experience and intelligence, with opportunity innovation and fun. We are a multinational team with members all over the world from all walks of life and backgrounds, and we celebrate the diversity each member brings to the organization.
About This Role
You are a software engineer wanting to be part of the next big security challenges impacting enterprises today. We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join our team and help develop the next phase of security tools for blockchain applications. The candidate will join the engineering team, working with the global team to deliver the best experience for our customers.
- Be a technical leader in an Agile team. Lead the design, development and unit testing of Valid Network products.
- Take part in Valid Network architectural vision.
- Research and evaluate new security protocols & technologies, and understand how to integrate the same into the product.
- Challenging yourself and your teammates to adopt coding standards.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing software solutions and products.
- Hands-on full-stack developer.
- Track record of leading technical directions, architecture and implementation.
- B.Sc. In Computer Science or similar fields.
- Extensive experience in one or more modern programming language.
- Experience working with at least one of the following: Web applications/technologies, Databases, microservices, highly scalable systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Advantage - Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain
- Advantage - Experience with Blockchain technologies