Valid Network sees a world where security and blockchain go hand-in-hand, enabling enterprises to adopt blockchain applications quickly and with greater confidence. We are working towards securing the future of the global economy. Our team of experts, cybersecurity experts, early adopters of blockchain, and tech fans work together to balance experience and intelligence, with opportunity innovation and fun. We are a multinational team with members all over the world from all walks of life and backgrounds, and we celebrate the diversity each member brings to the organization.
About This Role
As Senior Product Manager, you will define and drive execution of product strategy, roadmap & requirements, go-to-market strategy, and drive cross-functional activities throughout the product lifecycle. You will collaborate with customers, partners and internal stakeholders such as Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to bring innovative new Security services, products and features to market.
- Manage existing products through proper product management and agile methodologies and practices
- Define product goals, scope, capabilities, KPI’s
- Build and maintain a product backlog and roadmap for company products and services
- Work directly with R&D to develop new features and capabilities for the company.
- Work closely with customers to identify needs and requirements
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of proven experience as a Product manager - Must
- Lead product lifecycle from ideation through technical development, to launch
- Must have a strong technical background. Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – written and verbal
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, ability to multitask
- Ability to push ideas and influence decision making in a collaborative manner
- Highly motivated, goal driven, Can-do approach, curious and open minded
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working in cyber/tech startups
- Security relevant experience and knowledge is highly desirable, including domain expertise in a related security field or blockchain application development.