Valid Network sees a world where security and blockchain go hand-in-hand, enabling enterprises to adopt blockchain applications quickly and with greater confidence. We are working towards securing the future of the global economy. Our team of experts, cybersecurity experts, early adopters of blockchain, and tech fans work together to balance experience and intelligence, with opportunity innovation and fun. We are a multinational team with members all over the world from all walks of life and backgrounds, and we celebrate the diversity each member brings to the organization.
About This Role
As Senior Product Manager, you will define and drive execution of product strategy, roadmap & requirements, go-to-market strategy, and drive cross-functional activities throughout the product lifecycle. You will collaborate with customers, partners and internal stakeholders such as Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to bring innovative new Security services, products and features to market.
This role requires strong technical, organizational and problem-solving skills, and the ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally at senior levels. The ideal candidate has a collaborative style, with a strong sense of urgency and desire to get things done, and flexibility to adapt in a fast-changing environment.
Strong experience with the product development process, SaaS fundamentals, UI/UX, and the software development lifecycle is required. Familiarity with enterprise software development and cybersecurity technical background are preferred. Successful candidates are team-oriented, work collaboratively inside and outside of the building, and bring a passionate and driven attitude to structured product development.
- Assess emerging technologies and market/industry trends in order to inform product & platform strategies.
- Work with Customers, Partners, Sales etc. to understand customer/market needs and define and prioritize market requirements.
- Own complex and innovative features from concept to release, setting specific requirements and direction
- Constantly maintain the product roadmap and work with engineering to turn it into a sprint plan, while surfacing areas to improve the product, process, and experience
- Develop business justification to support investments in product & platform.
- Perform competitive analysis, define and communicate key advantages.
- Define go-to-market strategy and drive execution across functional teams.
- Communicate roadmap and technical capabilities to internal stakeholders and customers.
- Seek and integrate feedback from internal teams, including marketing, sales, and engineering
- Own the feedback loop for your features, driving customer validation and fast iteration into requirements
Required Skills and Experience
- Must thrive operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with a lot of ambiguity
- 7 - 10 years of proven experience in a software product management role, emphasis on security a plus!
- Experience using Agile or Lean methodologies in an enterprise setting
- Must have a strong technical background. Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with product/user data and analytics tools like Google Analytics, Segment, Heap.io, Pendo to inform product decisions
- Strong analytical and research capabilities to evaluate opportunities and challenges and uncover new customer insights to improve product functionality and user experience.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to translate business objectives into technical product requirements.
- A collaborative and team-oriented attitude that allows you to work effectively with engineering, sales/marketing, and other product team members globally
- Excellent knowledge of new technology trends and its applications for innovating in the marketplace.
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with remote team required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Security relevant experience and knowledge is highly desirable, including domain expertise in a related security field or blockchain application development.