Software R&D Manager
About Valid Network
Valid Network is the first and only Blockchain Security Platform (BSP) that empowers you to innovate with blockchain, securely. Valid Network BSP is blending Blockchain transactions with traditional enterprise systems and generates full transparency to achieve trust. The BSP technology stack is a mix of advanced algorithms from machine learning, data mining and distributed systems that exposes a visual stream of insights for Internal Auditors, Risk, Financial and security officers. Valid Network BSP is designed exclusively for blockchain applications and provides an end-to-end dApps (Decentralized applications) security solution, which is tightly integrated into your organization CI/CD process.
About the role
The Software R&D Manager role gives the successful candidate the opportunity to take an active part in the exciting building process of Valid Network, including Building the Team, Design, Architecture and Management. Working with the most advance technologies and designing the future of Blockchain cyber security standards. The role is pivotal to delivering thought leadership, reliability of the product and robustness of its design and architecture.
- Extensive experience with building and managing software development teams.
- Hands-on full-stack developer.
- Scaled the products and technologies of a startup from early on, proven experience of building and shipping software products from prototype to production.
- Track record of leading technical directions, architecture and implementation.
- Skilled communicator both to technologists as well as business stakeholders.
- Outstanding track record of innovation and success.
- Beneficial: Experience in blockchain technologies, distributed applications and security protocols.
- Recruit and build Valid Network R&D team.
- Take part in Valid Network architectural vision.
- Work on product design, and drive the technology & architectural aspects of the product.
- Align the product with industry security standards, compliance requirements and certifications for the target verticals.
- Evaluate new security protocols & technologies, and understand how to integrate the same into the product.