Senior Software Engineer
About Valid Network
Valid Network is the first and only Blockchain Security Platform (BSP) that empowers you to innovate with blockchain, securely. Valid Network BSP is blending Blockchain transactions with traditional enterprise systems and generates full transparency to achieve trust. The BSP technology stack is a mix of advanced algorithms from machine learning, data mining and distributed systems that exposes a visual stream of insights for Internal Auditors, Risk, Financial and security officers. Valid Network BSP is designed exclusively for blockchain applications and provides an end-to-end dApps (Decentralized applications) security solution, which is tightly integrated into your organization CI/CD process.
About the role
The senior software developer role gives the successful candidate the opportunity to take active part in the design and implementation of Valid Network products, including designing and architecture. Working with the most advance technologies and designing the future of Blockchain cyber security standards.
- Extensive experience with designing software solutions and products.
- Hands-on full-stack developer.
- Scaled the products and technologies of a startup from early on, proven experience of building and shipping software products from prototype to production.
- Track record of leading technical directions, architecture and implementation.
- B.Sc. or equivalent degree in a relevant technical field or equivalent experience.
- Software development experience in one or more modern programming language.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience working with at least one of the following: Web applications/technologies, Databases, Networking, Developing Large Software Systems.
- Outstanding track record of innovation and success.
- Experience with backend web technologies (java, node, .net, etc.).
- Experience with front-end web frameworks (react, angular, etc.).
- Experience with modern database technologies (sql, nosql, redis, etc.).
- Experience in blockchain technologies, distributed applications and security protocols.
- Manage development and prioritization of components.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software.
- Take part in Valid Network architectural vision.
- Work on product design, and drive the technology & architectural aspects of the product
- Align the product with industry security standards, compliance requirements and certifications for the target verticals
- Evaluate new security protocols & technologies, and understand how to integrate the same into the product.