Valid Network is an Israeli Blockchain cybersecurity and intelligence startup. The company raised $8M to date from leading investors, such as Ten Eleven Ventures and JVP, and is headquartered in New York with offices in Israel.
There’s consensus that Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are NOT safe. Malicious hackers and human errors cost billions of dollars a year in fraudulent transactions and lost value, while existing cybersecurity tools cannot deal with Blockchain technology and its complexity. Valid Network protects Blockchain and Crypto pioneers, enterprises expanding to Blockchain, and the Blockchain ecosystem by offering a holistic, modular, and automatic software security platform for Blockchain. Our security platform continuously monitors Blockchain networks and proactively mitigates vulnerabilities and risks in applications, smart contracts, and transactions through deep technology and predictive analysis, powered by cyber and artificial intelligence.
Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies enthusiast with great writing and social skills to join Valid Network’s Marketing team. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills (native English speaker) and is able to develop engaging content and build an engaged community in our domain and around our products. You would be the face and the voice of our brand in social channels and the Blockchain Security community.
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our Marketing team. Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. Main part of your role will be to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Manage our social networking channels and populate them with relevant content daily Measure and report KPIs
· Suggest, write, and produce new blogs, newsletters, video content, and various product marketing materials
· Build an engaged community in our domain of Blockchain Security and Intelligence and around our products
· Manage the company’s events calendar
· Organize and participate in events (both online and physical – travel required) to build our community and boost brand awareness
· Give presentations about the company in events and webinars
· Conduct market research and profile competitors
· Define marketing personas, targeting, and messaging
· Develop close relationships with followers, influencers, and journalists
· Assist in Lead Generation and Lead Nurturing
· Stay up to date with Blockchain and Crypto trends, digital trends, and competitors
Academic degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Business, Technology, or related fields - must
· Blockchain and cryptocurrencies enthusiast – some existing knowledge of this domain
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (have blogs to substantiate your skills!)
· Experience managing social media on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube; Telegram, Reddit, and Quora – a plus
· Proven experience as a Community Manager, head of student group, or a team leader/orchestrator
· Useful characteristics: smarts, creativity, outgoing extrovert nature, professionalism, effectiveness and a can-do attitude, attention to detail, and good self-management skills
· Graphic skills (Adobe, Figma) – a plus